Social Icons

Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 7

Not the continuous Day7, but still I am happy I got the motivation.

Today, I am free after quite a long time, free and happily so.Did quite a bit of hospital hopping, guest receiving and blah blah blah.

 And a blogger friend added me in FB  some days back. I knew I had seen him some where, but didn't know from where. Then he introduced himself, so some sparks of memory came back. But he too has left the blogging scene.

Coming to think of it, it is difficult to maintain a blog alive for long. I had an active network of blogger friends, but now many of their blogs are dormant. Maybe change of lifestyle, loss of interest, lack of ideas, many many reasons can be there. Can say that from experience
And again, nothing much to write, but planning to keep on writing , even if its the header and footter, until I come back to track.

So long
chitz...

No comments:

Post a Comment