Social Icons

Friday, July 12, 2013

Blank

Too much of anything is really not good.  This I know now. I am filled with too much emotions and thoughts. I keep on pondering and wondering about many many things. The overplay of emotions and thoughts have made me numb. Numb in the sense, I cannot find a medium as an outlet of my thoughts.I want to tell many things. But most of the time, its bundled up in my mind itself.I don't know who to tell or how to tell.

I am unable to find the words.
There are no words or no songs or no stories.
Everything is just plain.
And there is no clarity.
Decision making has become tiresome and difficult.
And choices are becoming the hardest.

I have not become crazy. I guess it is just a phase.

Hope it passes soon.

chitz...

1 comment:

  1. I think diverting the mind (for a short period) may help. Like some other activity that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete