Social Icons

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Modern Health Care- A Life Changer and a Life Saver; Wait. No. Its Changed Decisions

Health care is not at all what it used to be in the old times. Why go back to the old times, health care has changed a lot in the past 2 two decades. New therapies have been discovered for cancer, organs transplants are being performed every other day and childless couples are given the chance to enjoy the joys of parenthood.

And these are all not paid stories and promotions that are put on paper by hospitals and clinics. Modern health care facilities have truly changed the life of many people and I am one to have experienced these benefits firsthand. And what more proof is greater other than your own personal experiences?

My story goes  so..

This was what I was going to write for a contest at IndiBlogger. First try at such a contest. But then I lost interest,. Of course I have had a pretty long stint at hospitals. And it still continues. But then I thought, why just write for a prize? I should probably be writing for myself, from my heart, what I want to, and not what Appolo hospitals wants me to write. I would love to have that ipad as a prize, but still I am not motivated.

Maybe its my sleepy brain that's playing tricks on me..

Hope I am motivated soon enough to enter some other contest. But then again, the post should reflect the nature of my blog. If so, I guess I will be entering some madcap contest.

Let's see..
I am sleepy.

But I got another glass of green tea to finish.

And now I feel like Carrie Bradshaw minus that cigarette.

Should stop for now.

 So long
chitz...


2 comments:

  1. Hey You started as if you are going to tell about your story or about Health care but then you ended the post :(

    Looking forward to hear your experience on Healthcare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a case of sudden loss of interst. Will update another time..:)

      Delete