Social Icons

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Sabbatical





My job is to write.. To write..to correct others writing.. manage all the content.. and all so related activities. I have been writing for long. But all this while I writing was for others. Writing meaningless stuff. Nothing for me.

The drastic effects of this monotonous task is finally showing. Yesterday night I felt blank. Overwhelmed by the happenings at the work place, I became numb. I had projects to complete. Deadlines to meet. But don't know why I didn't do it. For the first time in my life, I completely skipped my work and have no plans of completing it.

I am drained. Emotionally and creatively.

And now I am on a sabbatical
Maybe I will quit.
I need some time for myself.

I like colors in my life. I don't like black and gray hues.
I want creativity. Mechanical actions and thoughts are not for me.
I want good music
I want to enjoy some books
I want to see some places
I want to write..for myself

All in all, I want time for myself...
And I am really hope I get some.

so long folks..

chitz...

No comments:

Post a Comment