Social Icons

Friday, April 5, 2013

Meaningless notes

My day yesterday, ended with a pretty bad note..I found that the stupid bank of mine has looted a considerable amount of money in the name of some crappy maintenance charges, which was quite unacceptable and unexpected. The the IPL match didn't turn out to be as I expected. Well, what more to say, I went to sleep, only to wake up today to find that I was kind of happy. The reason?Unkown. Well. I am happy and I guess that counts.

I am off Facebook, Well it's kind of a sabbatical. As of the moment I find Facebook as a distraction. Don't know how long this will last.

I started hearing songs on 8tracks, the best internet radio ever. Heaven for a music freak like me.

I am hungry, Gotta have breakfast. Then login to work. Love this work from home thingy. But its just another week more..:(..then back to office.

Well....will see about it then. :)

ciao folks
chitz...


No comments:

Post a Comment