Social Icons

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Disappointing Read....

Disclaimer: Not a book review


After a really really long time, I got some time to sit down and complete a book...A book by Cecilia Ahern.. Thanks For The Memories...

I loved the title..and I love the author; Her book "PS I LOVE YOU", is one of my all time favorites... and the book synopsis didn't seem bad either...

However, I am sad to say that I got really disappointed with the book...I am a big time sucker for those magic moments in life and all... But,blood transfusions... exchange of memories..???.. was a bit too far for my mind to comprehend....

They say in the book.."Blood comes from the heart...so transfer of blood, can mean a transfer of memories"..

Never knew heart stored all these memories...and blood transfusion would really lead to their sharing....If that is the case, imagine how may memories would be shared in those realms??

Not that the book didn't have its good moments...But, how much ever I try to stretch my imagination, the whole book seems like  489 pages full of foolery to me...

Maybe I should let the doors of my imagination a bit more open..
But ....I guess I will be still disappointed....

chitz....


2 comments:

  1. Hey U won't believe...I have this novel lying in my shelf since long waiting to be read. Somehow was not finding time to start off. "Thanks... for the Post" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your protagonist from "A Long Wait..." could make good use of the book!!

    ReplyDelete