Social Icons

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Secret Of Happiness

What is the secret of happiness...

wealth, money, love, inner peace, blah, blah and the usual????

For me none of the above...
I discovered that my secret of happiness lies in two things...

The first one is something called "selective ignorance"...what i don't know/ don't what to know is not gonna hurt me..

The second one is blocking thoughts about tomorrow.. Thinking , thinking and thinking about tomorrow or the day after or the day even after, can sometimes (i stress on the sometimes part) be an anxiety builder and a cause of unnecessary worry...and hence i try to refrain from doing so....

So am I happy? I can say i am tension free....

Will I be happy in the future??

Well...its the future....

I don't know..
And I don't want to know....

chitz...

No comments:

Post a Comment