Social Icons

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Post JLT.....

Life sure is not that simple...Even if you think, it is a bed of roses, trust the people around you to make things complicated...

And you will suddenly be surprised to find out, how much people know about your life than you do...how much they know whats happening in your close quarters... and finally you will be left in awe thinking : "God, I didn't know this was happening with me"...

But,sit back and think ....you will realize....

1.How imaginative these people are...
2. And how very jobless they are....

It used to bother me...true...but now, I, for the sake of myself, dismiss these as figments of imaginations of some mentally disturbed jobless people..... n so finally I am happy...

(This post may sound crazy, just like many of my other posts...But believe me, this is just an outcome of some crazy and stupid events, that I had to face recently...and that too , caused by people whom I thought had a very sane self!!!!)

chitz....


1 comment:

  1. If life is a bed of roses then it keeps pricking us with its thorns.. The best thing do is either stay away from the rose or just cut the stem and keep the flower.. Thats life..

    ReplyDelete