Social Icons

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year...A New Beginning

Happy new year folks.. Its been a pretty long time since I visited this page...Well, thought would start afresh this new year...

Last year had been pretty good...Well you could say my life has taken a huge turn around...for, me I got a promotion in my family status and now adorns the title of "mom"..yeah, I am a mommy now, to a cute little girl..who does nothing but religiously sleeps, eats and poops.. and at times yeah, gives us a dimpled smile....

Ah well...my life is not completely revolving around diaper changes and feeding sessions, as I got my mom to help me round the clock..:),,But yeah, should say shes taking up a huge portion of my time which I previously had devoted for shopping, sleeping and doing pretty much nothing...you could say it in one word as my free time....

And apart from that nothing much has changed from being a non-mom to a mom...and there is this feeling I get, when I sometimes notice her sleeping beside me, a new human being, with little feet, little eyes and everything little...suddenly into our world...n there i lie thinking, "Yup, there lies my creation"!!! ( not that I take the complete credit)...

Well... shes all of a month now, n me, I am slowly trying to get back to my line of work and stuff...

That's all which is new from me....
Till the next post...

ciao....
chitz....

1 comment:

  1. congrats on urs being a mom.. blessings to d new born..

    ReplyDelete