Social Icons

Monday, March 7, 2011

My Bengali Diaries - A Preface To The End

Been a long time since I blogged...the reason being nothing other than pure lack of time..guess running after my job has made me creatively numb..:)

Anyways, this is the last but one of my Bengali diaries...I am gonna leave this place very soon.. away to a new place and a new life...

I don't know whether i will miss this place.. .maybe time will tell..But what i know is that I am looking forward to my new destination..with eager and hope....

And now when I am nearing the end of my stay here...I have decided to go para gliding...

Given my inherent fear of heights n the probability of vertigo...i don't know whether it will turn out to be an adventure or misadventure..

Will update, if I live to survive the flight...

chitz...

1 comment:

  1. you will definetely survive, my best wishes wid you, And I agree wid you that professional life come in the way of our personal life, that made us stop doing what we luv to do.

    ReplyDelete