Social Icons

Monday, December 27, 2010

An ode to you winter....



Winter.....my favorite season of all times...
I wait for you..and i hope you know that....

Each snow flake that falls ;it symbolizes a new hope for me...
Its a possibility unknown....
A hope unsaid,....
An a dream unexplored........

The white around me makes me so happy
The feel of snow in my hands,gives me a pleasure which I have never known...
Takes me to a high I have never been,....

I love the chills you give me.....
I enjoy the warmth you offer me at that old fire place.....

The foggy mornings n early nights....
The dew drops showered from the leaves...

Winter....i love them too...

I love you more bcoz i hope to meet him with with you....
I like the warmth of his arms.....in those cold nights you offer me....'
I like to watch the falling snow..with him beside me...

Winter...i love you for all this and many more...

chitz.....

2 comments:

  1. i luv winter season too.
    Happy new year and enjoy ur life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. ;) Would you like to follow each others blogs? Advance Happy New Year. :D

    ReplyDelete