Social Icons

Friday, December 31, 2010

Achu achu and more achu...

My dear achu....rather our dearest achu.....

I still remember the day you came 2 our house looking just like a furry white egg......just 11 years back.....

I still remember how you swept us all of your feet with ur poohs and whims...
I still remember all the bubblegums on you...n the pains 2 get rid you of those...
I still remember remember the makeshift bed basket I made 4 u.....

I still remember searching for the perfect name 4 the perfect thing like you....fluffy...snowy..n finally settling upon .....Achu....

I remember how u fought wid me...
I remember how we became the master and shishya of kung fu

I remember how you were always a part of us..

The endless dairy milks , cakes and gulab jamuns we had 2gether..

And now I realize I was lucky 2 b there 2 say gudbye 2 you...
And I was privileged 2 b there @ ur last moments....

even though i cant still believe it....




My dear Achu...there is no reason which I can find for your untimely departure.
And as this year ends..my dear ACHU.........


Hope u r somewhere near us...

LISTENING...HOW MUCH WE ALL LOVE YOU
AND HOW MUCH WE ALL MISS YOU....

always and forever...

chitz.....

2 comments:

  1. Godspeed.. I know the feeling. Be happy for the memories.

    ReplyDelete