Social Icons

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tids and Bits.....

Warning:Painstakingly long post..nothing is in order...one event has no relation to the previous or succeeding ones...everything is just penned down rather typed down randomly...read at your own risk...

These are just some parts of my life over here.....

###################################################################

Just 3 months back I lost my Pomeranian of 11 years...getting over it was hard,but finally I got over it...

Well,we miss him..and will always..and the void can never be filled...

I was away from home for about 2 weeks.When I came home,even before I crossed the gate I was greeted by the tiny bow-wows of a very hyperactive white four legged being...

Well,not my new dog..hes my cousin's who is a home stay guest as of now..He is a tiny pomy who goes by the name of Mittu..

My 9 year old German shepherd is afraid to place his legs down for the fear of stamping Mittu who is always running beneath him..

And the rest of us in the house can't place our legs down even if we want to, for the sake of a bruise free pair of legs....yea...the tiny pomy is in the "teething" stage..

If sources are to be believed he has already eaten 4 of his chew toys and is currently on the search for a new and more durable one..

And not much to my amusement,he finds my hands and legs very convenient to bite into...

I love you Mittu.....but please grow up...I need my hands and legs maybe for another some more decades .:)

###################################################################

November is proving to be a very expensive month for me..

Knowingly or unknowingly from the very first day of this month I started splurging ..And the splurge still continues...

Ironically 75 percent of the people I know,including yours truly was born in November!!!!!..

###################################################################

Chronologically speaking, I have umpteen number of relatives...

Keeping in mind matters like my well being and of course theirs,I have conveniently forgotten/not tried to get acquainted with/ran away from /snubbed a portion of my very large family...

But there are times,especially times when you are home on a vacation or when you attend a relative's wedding,that you have to run into such characters....characters who talk like they have known you throughout your lifetime,sometimes maybe extending into the previous births also.....

and you stand there wondering..what the hell!!!!!!

I am on a very extended vacation..and believe me I have had more than my share of such characters ...n many a times I wanted to just walk off in the middle of a not so good conversation..but sadly,I am not able to till now...

Hmph..the pains I have to bear to avoid the " how dare you" glares from my mom...:)

####################################################################

I visited a relative in the hospital today..and I found out that she spends her time in the hospital bed by writing poetry...N more ..she has even published poems...

Should say she is pretty good...guess I should also start stretching my imagination from now...

####################################################################

I let my hair down and I partied hard yesterday...I should say I had a good time after a really long time....

We had the party at a beach side shack ...

I was born and brought up in the land of beaches..Still I had never found the beach so appealing as I did yesterday......

Maybe it is not just the beach..:D:D

####################################################################

Got lots more to write...Will update soon...

As of now,I have to go....

until the next post folks...

chitz...

3 comments:

  1. Happy bday dear...wishing u lotsa happiness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading :)
    Waiting to see you back in full form soon :)

    ReplyDelete