Social Icons

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Musical Tag....

I have been tagged by Vijay....a musical tag that too..lets c how this one will turn out to be...

So here are the rules...

1.Put your itunes,Windows media player etc on shuffle

2.For each question,press the next button to get your answer..

3.You must write that song down no matter how silly it sounds.

This ought 2 b good...so here goes

1.If someone asks you, "are you okay??" you say:

Power of goodbye........ by Madonna....

certainly a weird answer!!!

2.How would you describe yourself??

A little high....by Simon Webbe...

hahaha.....Excatly my condition...i had a wonderful b'day party yesterday..:)

3.What do you like in a guy/girl?

Say You'll be there....by Spice Girls..duh!!!!!!

4.How do you feel today?

I Just want you to know....by Backstreet Boys....

should have made sense if there was something "sensible" following those lines..

5.What is your life's purpose?

Mysterious girl ...by Peter Andre..

Seriously,my life's purpose is not to be a mysterious girl!!!!

6.Whats your motto?

Holiday..by Green Day...

sigh..I wish my life was a loong holiday!!!!

7.What do your friends think of you?

The Hardest Thing..by 98 degrees.....

hmph!!not at all funny!!!!!!

8.What do your parent's think of you?

In Repair...by John Mayer..

yea..they think of me as a defective piece in constant repair..

9.What do you think of often?

Hai Junoon...from the movie newyork,...

I do think abt somethings with junoon...:)

10.What is 2+2

Heaven.....by Bryan Adams..

I never did know tht..:)

11.What do you think of your best friend?

When a man loves a woman....

hahahahahahaha..i love this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i don''t know who sung dis song)...

12.What is your life story?

One Love..by U2..

hmph..not my story....

13.What do you want to be when you grow up??

Boulevard of broken dreams...by Green DAY.....

Glad I didn't bcome one...:)

14.What do you think when you see the person you like?

Jiyaa Na Jaaye..by Faakhir

yea jiya na jaaye tumhaare bina..:)

15.What will you dance to at your 4th wedding anniversary?

I love it when we do...by Ronan Keating..

sure,I will dance to that...:D

16.What will they play at your funeral?

Rhythm Divine..by Enrique..

bet enrique never meant that song for a funeral..

17.What is your hobby/interest?

Tum Mile..from the movie Tum Mile....

what is tht supposed to mean??

18.What is your biggest fear?

Crying..by Aerosmith....

haha..certainly very not my biggest fear!!!!

19.What is your biggest secret?

Teri Meri Aaankhon mein sapne hai....by Colonial Cousins...

yea..secret dreams lie deep in my eyes...

20.What do you want right now??

You are not alone...by Michael Jackson....

nothing related to what I want right now....but still a nice one...

21.What do you think of your friends??

Take me to your heart..By MLTR....

love to be close with my close friends..:)

22.When you want to rush to the toilet..what do you think?

Waiting for tonight....by Jennifer Lopez...

haha...if i can wait until tonite..thn y rush???

23.Person you hate the most is in front of you,what will you tell the person?

Take me to your heart..BY MLTR...

fat chance!!!!

24.You have just won a lottery,what will you sing?

Walk away...by westlife...

seriously..walking away from a lottery..i might b a bit crazy,not that much to give up a lottery though..:P

25.What will you post this as?

Yaad piya ki aane lagi..by Falguni Pathak...

figure that out yourself...:0

I loved the tag..i loved the weird answers and the sometimes right answers...

I am not tagging neone in particular..nebody who wants to complete this one is very much welcome to...I would love to read your musical answers...:)

chitz....

8 comments:

  1. lolz ,was fun reading the random answers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 26. what matters more today?
    hey kya bolthi thooo....amir khan movie
    today great rain here :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. answer in perfect rhythm...will take up the tag sooon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun.......... I am glad that you have followed the tag....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ satish:y dnt u try out the tag?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ sunukavita:one more question..nooooo:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @niraj:nice..lets c how ur answers turn out 2 b...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ vijay : it was fun doin it too!!!

    ReplyDelete