Social Icons

Sunday, October 24, 2010

To You,My Dear Friend....

For the past few weeks my life had been nothing but a straight line.And that line connected my bed and my computer.

Its practically been nothing but alternating sessions of work and rest.....

You sit sometime and work,you get a backache,you go to bed,lie down..fulfilling the duty of bed rest..again bac 2 the computer for work,thn bac 2 bed..

and that kind of summed up my life in my room,post surgery.Going down the stairs was a bit difficult,so the dining hall came to me...:)

and the end result of the "igloo"ing up in my room is that just the work and rest and no play made me a dull,monotonous and unimaginative person..who couldn't even think up of a few lines to jot down in her own very dear space in the virtual world...

even my dreams were so boring,that i guess i was falling asleep even in them...

then i got out of my room ,n out of my house,n back to roaming around..

and how i missed the world outside my room...i only realized it when i got out of my prison of recuperation...

I was happy,very much...But still...something was missing...my soul which appreciated the lighter and beautiful things in life had become numb and dumb....

Out in the world again,i got the chance to meet an old friend,quite unexpectedly...someone whom I hadn't seen for the past 2 years...

Meeting old friends is indeed a joy....If the meeting is unexpected,then the better..

And I say this from the bottom of my heart,

my dear friend.....

thanks for meeting me.....
thanks for letting me relive all those memories.....
thanks for taking me again through the pages of those books we read and loved......
thanks for letting me cry over my losses once again......
thanks for bringing the dead,dusty and long forgotten part inside me back to life....

and finally, thanks for being my friend...:)

Sometimes it just takes a few people and a few instances.......

And now I am back to my old self....

And I am just loving it...:)

chitz....

2 comments:

  1. Hey so there's light at end of the tunnel :)
    SO happy to find you back to ur normal self again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god...everything is fine.... love to c ya back!! :)

    ReplyDelete