Social Icons

Thursday, September 2, 2010

TAG TIME!!!!

tagged after a long time..this time courtesy vijay..:)..so here goes 3x7 things about myself....

3 places i would pack my travel bag for


I am very much a hill station kind of a person and not at all a beach or tropical climate person...The first place would be switzerland,my dream destination.Second shimla..been there,loved the place and would want to go back again and again..and last udhampur..most of you might not have heard about this place,it is a small district in the state of jammu and kashmir...have stayed there for a year,would love to go back there again..away from the maddening crowd...serene and peaceful(yea,places in j n k can be peaceful too..:))

3 On-Screen characters i love to watch

1.Gerald Butler in P.S I love you(love him in the movie)
2.Dicaprio in titanic
3.Sharukh Khan in Chak De India


3 moods that describes me the best

Mood changes with situations,there are no 3 specific moods

Happy-in the company of the people i like
Aloof and quiet-if i am forced to b with someone i dont like
Short fused-i guess that can be considered as a mood.Can be considered as an alternative term for crazy..It happens when people tick me off in the wrong way..

n many more...

3 things i always think of doing on a weekend... but never did.. :)

I am stumped here..:D..somehow i end up doing those things i want finally..:)

3 things from my childhood that i cant forget

The first memory from my childhood will be my favourite small cane chair which was fondly named kochu kasera(meaning small chair).The second will be all those happy vacations spent at my native.The third will be Mickey,a wonderful Labrador


3 things i wud never say no to

1.Chocolates
2.Shopping
3.Time out with the people i like..

3 things i cant live without

without considering the living beings,the non-animated stuff would be..my pc with the internet connection,my cell phone and my i pod:)

N yea...i am passing on the tag to my 3 of my favorite bloggers..chanz, atul and sans...rest of my favorite people,you all will be tagged again very soon...:):)

n the rules are ...

- Tag as many u want!
- Link their pages in your tag post
- Post a message / leave a comment screaming that they r tagged
- Mention the person who tagged you in your tag post, and link their blog.
- Write 3 X 7 things about yourself ..

until the next post..

happy tag time people..:)

chitz....

10 comments:

  1. wow! i can see my tagged post with similar choices, will try to make it unique anyway! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chitz.........that's cool that U hace shared your thoughts but one thing you have written my name wrongly it's Vijay not Vjiay.I will be happy if U correct it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ atul:thankx for taking up the tag..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vijay:sorry for the typo dost..have corrected it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey u really consider me to be your favourite blogger... awwww... you made my day...

    btw, I had tagged you sometime back.. I guess you have not yet checked it...

    http://jainchandni.blogspot.com/2010/08/read-if-you-have-nothing-better-to-do.html

    btw, why do u keep deleting your posts.. I mean, it is totally upto you but everytime I click on your posts, there are not there.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chanz:of course u r..:)..'ll surely complete your tag..dont know how i didn't notice it..:(..n i didn't delete ne post recenlty..the last one i remember was one written after a party hangover..:D..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am curious to know about Udhampur. Since you have stayed there, it will be nice if you could devote a post to it.
    First time here, found your blog to be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @shas:udhampur was the epicentre of many of my initial posts..:)

    ReplyDelete