Social Icons

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goodbye....

Horton said"A person is a person,not matter how small he is"..
And I add,"losing that person might be one of the hardest things you will ever have to face in your life.."

I lost someone very near and dear...
Someone very close to me...
it was unexpected and I was shaken off the track completely

I never thought I would get over it,but now i guess somehow I have manged to...
Its true..time is a real healer...

I know I will never get that person back..and no use of crying over and over..
Tears actually fail to wash those memories away...

Guess should be happy for the unbound joy which filled those moments related with that person...

Now its time to say the final goodbye..

Good bye dear...
I am sure your memories will definitely bring a tear to my eyes always...

Wherever you are I am sure it will be a better place than your previous home and you will be happier than ever...

Know that your life wasn't lost without a cause...

Goodbye...

chitz...

8 comments:

  1. may their soul rest in peace..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur post had true emotions in them..
    Time is surely an healer yaar ,i concur :)

    nice post after a loooooong time from you..

    keep bloggin regularly :)
    cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well two differences... bidding adieu voluntarily is a hard thing, but then involuntarily is killing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @chanz:thankx for the prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @satish:time is a healer..thanking god for that really...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @hary:i never wanted 2 say goodbye but still i had to..:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its really truthful feelings.I like i..Good luck from everyone of us.Web Hosting India

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where you are going yar? What's your problem? Buy domain name

    ReplyDelete