Social Icons

Sunday, May 9, 2010

..................

I know what you mean when you look deep into my eyes....
I know it is for me that you wait hours and hours, just for a glimpse of me ...
And I know,you will be there for me ,always n always..

Even though you never tell me anything.....

But I wish you just knew....
That my silence always speaks a thousand words....

I wish you just understood...
Those unspoken words which fills the moments between u and me..

And you know I love to walk in the rain...
But I just wish you knew

I like it better , when you walk beside me holding my hand.......

chitz.....

6 comments:

  1. That my silence always speaks a thousand words....
    very true for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 lines...

    Regards
    Niraj
    Masallalemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading ur lines was like actually witnessing a conversation taking place :)

    keep blogging
    cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes words are not enough to say what U wanna say ...

    carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely poem...
    Sweet lines....

    ReplyDelete