Social Icons

Thursday, April 15, 2010

WHO AM I????

There were times he looked into the mirror and asked himself...who are you????
There were times when he looked into a photograph and wondered "is it me"????
And then there was this sleepy moments out of his soul when he felt,'Is that me'???

He thought he knew....
He thought she would level him.....
He thought those happiest moments in life would provide the answer...
He thought the kids would lead him to the better life....
He thought his mother's agony would soothe him...

But what he didn't knew...they were all thoughts...
Soul sprang out of his body again and again...
Life stood still for moments and so on...
And the meaning of his existence...he could never decipher....

And that time when he felt out of his body...
That time he felt detached with himself...
Beyond that it was darkness and more...

The body was lifeless...
And his soul was empty.....

And then he realized that was him......
That is my family.....

But chances were nil and moments were zero....

Can you hear me..he wanted to ask....
I am sorry...he wanted to say...

But all he could here was.."Why did you..we were all there for you"....

I wanna come back..he screamed...
But nobody could hear...
I love you all...he blurted...
But none listened...
I am sorry ...he said...
But nobody cared....


And then again it crept into his thoughts...

What is me??
Where am I??
Who am I??

will I ever know????

The soul moved on unsatisfied and unrelieved....

And that was him...
An answer less journey....

chitz....

7 comments:

  1. i wonder if we are capable of any emotions 'after' we leave our bodies... but then i havn't done it yet ;-) ...btw... i had to re-read Chanz last post to divert myself... keep posting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. even i haven't...these are jus a mixture of my thoughts and imaginations as of the moment..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost fainted :) ..good read....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post... very moving indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well put across yaar ..
    keep blogging
    cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete