Social Icons

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My bengali diaries-part 9..

well people,I am back to bengal after a long time of almost 2 n a half months..did i miss the place?yeah,i did..but now i miss my home back in kerala too..guess that is my life..always torn between two places....

Nothing much changed over here in the last 2 months except for the complete ban of polythene bags..which i didn't know and as a result of which we (me and my husband),were forced to walk huge cardboard cartons..guess they should have at least issued paper bags....

N winters are gone over here..but it is raining throughout..mornings,afternoons and evenings look almost the same....the night is different as it robs out the very mere existence of light...but i love dis weather..a very pleasant change from the merciless sun in kerala..yup..summers haven't started over here and u can still go on without air conditioners or fans...

And my doggy he is still around and the same..and the exterior of my apartment was repainted during my leave..now everything looks brand new n fresh..

That is all from here right now...
will be back with more bengali stories...

till then...

ciao...

chitz...

20 comments:

  1. Well the abolishing of the polythene bags is a step in the right direction.
    I think its happening all over India, but in a very slow reluctant manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered where u live... now i now..

    u and ur husband live in Bengal... and your parents live in Kerala..

    is that right..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to know there is a ban on plastics there!! tn still working on it :) in vain!..cyu around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just wanted to say that one of my close friend who is a male is also known as "Chitz!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is very nicely laid out... i liked it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Same thing what @Chanz asked..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back in bengal but few posts off late ???

    anyways good to hear plastics are banned :)

    keep blogging
    cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ haddock:yeah..its a good move,but not al are folowing that here..mayb it will take time to catch up..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @chanz @kedar: my native is kerala,but i have been travelling around for some years..n currently in bengal..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @the virgin author:its my nom de plume..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @satish:keeping busy yaar...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @funk priest:welcom 2 my blog..:

    ReplyDelete
  13. hawwwwwwwwwww... u deleted the post after this one..?? i chose to stay here.. :(

    :(

    :(

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. @chanz:seriously the post didnt make any sense in the morning...:D..I was not in my senses whn i wrote tht..:P

    ReplyDelete
  15. ey,

    Nice blog here. I want you to check out this new book review blog Book Reviews

    Also look at our Facebook page too. Thanks and happy book reviews

    Cheers
    Booklover

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Chitz .. Long time, how have you been ?

    And it's nice to have you back here in Bengal, and now I know you got the rains with you! :)

    Sourav :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I posted a comment here, came back to check and it's not here :(

    Correct me if am wrong !

    ..escape !

    ReplyDelete
  18. so enjoy ur stay in Bengal ...

    p.s. as i opened ur blog ... it remind me of my blog ... i had the same theme few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @sourav:yea long time..i jus logged in after a very long time,hence the delay in publishin ur comment..:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @sharmila:welcom 2 my blog...:)

    ReplyDelete