Social Icons

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some random thoughts..

Warning:This is a kind of lengthy and meaningless post.Please do read and get bored at your own risk.Don't blame me,I have warned you before hand..

....................................................................

From the time I could remember, mornings started with a hot cup of tea from my mother.I was very much addicted to tea ,that the absence of that morning dose,used to make me nauseous .And that was the only cup of tea I used to have the whole day..evening tea was a passe for me,I used to prefer snacks than having tea again..

When I joined for engineering,I was accommodated in a hostel.And they say college molds you in and out,for one it changed my tea-addiction in the morning.I preferred vomiting and staying hungry in the morning,rather than having the tea over there,the term "tea" is actually being a misnomer in this case.there used to be milk,sugar(and sometimes no sugar) and tea-powder as namesake,and there used to be water and lots and lots of it..that was the concoction i used to get in my hostel canteen.And if my mind used to crave for any form of tea in the morning and I go down to the mess ,the concoction would have been gotten over by then.And that put an end to my tea- drinking habits in the morning.

After college and into marriage I became a coffee person.I learnt to make the "beaten" type coffee and man,how I loved it...coffee,whether hot,cold or flavored..I loved it...and I even used to have cold coffee during winters and rains..that much became my addiction towards it..

And it was until a month back...

Now back home,I left coffee and now i have started the new trend called green tea..

Sure it doesn't taste anything like tea,but more like an ayurvedic medicine...
Sure,it takes time for you to let the concoction down through your throat..

But they say. it helps in
1.weight loss,.(goood)
2.and takes care of all other health stuff(the cover showed many,but I was only interested in the weight loss point..not that I have much weight to lose but as they say,prevention is better than cure :))..

And now after 25 years of living in this planet and after a series of tea and coffee experimentations I have finally turned a health freak and is now sipping down two cups of green tea in a day...:)

I don't know how long this addiction will last,because until now it is only a week old...

Time will tell...



until then..green tea rules!!!!
...............................................................................

I bought 2 books,and i finished reading one yesterday..it took me one whole week to finish a book..Not that it was that big,it was just 240 pages..but it was boring...

"Anything for you maa'm"..the title made me pick up the book...and now I repent my decision..

the only solace i have is it was a second hand one..

And now gotta embark upon the second book,one by Jhumpa lahriri

Hope it turns out good...




...............................................................................

Guitar was a fantasy for me..and this time I got one..I felt so happy to hold my guitar in my own hands..it was like a long time dream come true..And Ii am now the proud owner of a guitar...

I started taking some online classes as I am tied up with some other job currently, to go for regular classes..but more than striking the right chords,i have been striking the wrong ones..now I have to search for a good teacher who fits into my time and schedule...


...............................................................................

Tendulkar hit a double -ton yesterday..and ,am I happy...when I almost lose interest in the game,sachin does his magic again....



Hail tendulkar!!!!
...............................................................................

It is gona be a month tomorrow since me and my BBH(better bitter half) have been staying apart..And now i miss him so much that i have gone back to the times of us dating and staying away..I am downloading all those mushy mushy..i love you and i miss you songs..which inturn is giving my i-pod a hard time..as it is on most of the times..Don't know what is the point in doing so,bt i guess its all a state of mind..

Wish this phase passes off soon..:(
...............................................................................

That's all scribbling for the time....

until the next scribbling ...

love you all who sat through the read..:)

chitz....

19 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... Yup girl.. sat & read through it... and wasn't bored at all... :)
    Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sanju:thankx..ur endurance level is high..:)

    btw..r u the sanju who was in my class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting
    as i also like tea and green tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. chitz..trust me..!! you are my soul-twin on this planet...everything to u mentioned...from tea to coffee..(not green tea still maybe because im not married still..!!) and then..the guitar, "anything for you ma'am" , sachin tendulkar....and till the end..!! oh my god..its so hard to believe...!! you are really my soul twin...believe it or not. i wish when i go 25 i own my own guitar too. for now its still a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasnt bored at all..
    its always curious to read what others do :)

    keep blogging
    cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sm:guess there aremany green tea fans around..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @supriya:i think my search for my soul sister ends here..:D..welcome to my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ satish: YEA..i shud have known..other people's business always interests us..:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay..!! I made it through te entire post.. Plz do applaud for me..N guess what.. I dint feel the boredom even for a second.. So u deserve an applause more than i do..

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D... No sweets, it's a big bro from ur hometown... ;)
    They call me Joe officially... wunder if it rings a bell??? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post chitz...
    Agree with you the tea (in hostel)they serve in morning(the story is same in every engineering college).No one can say it tea...Feel same like you, I have to tolerate it for two months mpre.

    i Like your blog too much.

    And learning guitar that's a nice idea.


    Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ chanz: thankx dearie..:),,but the "applause" goes to u completely for surviving my post..

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ sanju: sorry bro...:(..u shud have said joe...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ vijay:welcom bac 2 my space..:)..long time no c..

    n yea..nt only the tea n coffe..i guess the standard n quality of the fud is same thru out all the hostels..poor students..:(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey chitz read the post...nice...hope u get 2 see ur BBH soon...n ya i totally agree to our hostel T...n i was addictd 2 green T for same reason as urs...bt gave up a month ago..hehe...neways best of luck..

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ shants:hey..welcom 2 my blog..

    the hostel "tea" part..i guess all of the inmates wud agree on tht..:D

    n abt my BBH i have no hope,until n unless i take some drastic measures..:(

    ReplyDelete
  17. does green tea work? really? for me too it will be prevention is better than cure wala funda :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ani:cant say..its been only week..:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. heyii i love tea too but you know what no amtter how much i try i cant give up the old masala chai for the new age green tea

    ReplyDelete