Social Icons

Monday, January 4, 2010

TAG TIME...

Its tag time,after a loong time..dis time tagged by rohit....so here goes,

1. What is your current obsession?

Decorating and re-decorating my home..

2. What are you wearing today?

Ha ha..Layers of clothing..thankx to the winter..thermals,t-shirt n jeans,sweater,jacket,socks and a cap..:)

3. What’s for dinner?

Had my dinner..wai-wai noodles(much better thn maggi) n mustard kasundi(much better thn ketchup)..the best discovery from the east so far..

4. What’s the last thing you bought?

The last thing I actually bought will be a bottle of thumps-up..

5. What are you listening to right now?

Eddie Murphy's voice from I-spy..(coming frm the tv)..

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

A regular and interesting blogger

7.If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

Shimla..(I am in love wid dis place)

8.One thing you wanna change about yourself ?

My temper-tantrums..everybody around me will also want tht..:)

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

I will go back to Udhampur,visit the house i stayed over there..relive my memories,see the snow at natha-top n thn will come back..

10. Which language do you want to learn?

In the process of learning german..always getting stuck midway though..

11. What’s your favourite quote?

Live and let others live peacefully..

12 .would u cook for me?

HA,ha..rohit you are welcome to have lunch and dinner at my place anyday..breakfast won't be available.. :)

13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

Give them a dose of their own medicine,Then there wont be any need to avoid them..they will avoid you.. :)

14.What are you afraid of the most?

If it is of phobias,I am acrophobic..

15.Who do you want to meet right now?

My friend from college

16.What is your favourite colour?

There is skyblue,then there is pink..

17.Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.

I am born stylish..I don't need to do anything..sorry folks.. :P

18.What is your dream job?

To become a well-acknowledged writer..

19.What’s your favorite magazine?

As of now,nothing..since accesibility is less..

20.If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

Everything that catches my eye in the mall..I am a shopoholic

21.What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

For me it is black leather pants..works for Indiana Jones maybe..not anyone else i know of

22.Who according to you is the most over-rated writer?

Paulo-Cohelo..Alchemist was enough for me..:)

23.What brings a smile on your face instantly?

Plesant surprises..

24.A word that you say a lot?

Oh,seriously!!!

25. What kind of haircut do you prefer?

I like my current one with fringes and layers and its got length too..

26.What are you going to do after this?

Maybe sleep

27.What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

Write my blog,listen to music that will make me more depressed..yup thts what i do..:)

28.What makes you go wild?

Wild??For one seeing my well -arranged room being clutterd by my hubby makes me wild with anger..

29.What are your favourite movies?

"PS I Love You" I can name..and there are lots lots more

30.What inspires you?

Inspiration is derieved from myself,which inturn depends on my mood which depends on my surroundings,situations and conditions.. :)

31.What do your friends call you most commonly?

Chithi,chitz..

32. Would you prefer coffee or tea?

coffee

33. Which other blogs do you love visiting?

All those I follow..

34.Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

Rasgulla and anything made out of chocolate or which has chocolate in it..

35.How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?

3.

36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

With all these layers of clothing I look like a walking Igloo

37.Favorite Season?

Winter

38.One wish that you really want to see it come true?

Cn't say,maybe it won't come true..:P

39. What breaks your heart?

Lack of attention by people I love..

And its over...

I am taking the liberty of breaking the rule...:)

But I answered all the questions..

I haven't added anything of my own or not gona tag neone in specific..

As usual everyone and any1 who is interested can complete dis..:)

Until the next post folks..

ciao..

chitz..

11 comments:

  1. Interesting Tag.....
    Other's interests are always gr8 to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. So many cloths....it would be enough for me for a week i guess...

    3. Kasundi...i just love it...it gives so much taste to your food...

    6. thank you...

    10. German...can i get some quick tips on it...

    18. I vote for u

    Nice answers....loved it....have a grt time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SATISH:yea..:)..u don't u too take up the tag??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rohit:clothes so that i can survive the winter bro..n kasundi is amazing..ever had the local wai-wai noodles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ arun:i know of many who will agree with us dost..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you have been awarded the 'Best follower Award', check my blog. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nahi yaar never had the local wala....wai wai....but y y? Is it good...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey....first time at your blog...you have created a wonderful site here...read a few of your older post...loved your writing style and the range of topics you have written about...i also agree with paulo-cohelo being a one hit wonder....do visit my space sometime....

    happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ rohit:thankx for the award dost.. :)..n yea..wai-wai is real tasty

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ oxymoron:happy new year and welcome to my blog.. :)will definitely drop by ur page..

    ReplyDelete