Social Icons

Monday, December 21, 2009

A year......

A year it has been,and that too how quick...

Sometime this day,last year a bored mind decided to etch her impression in the virtual space..,
Its been a year since i started jotting down my thoughts in my small space in the cyber world...

I thank all you readers for visiting and helping my blog grow through your valuable comments...

And now its time for cakes and balloons and the birthday celebrations..




And I raise a toast to my blog on her first birthday(i am female,and hence will b my blog.....)

And I pray and wish I don't run out of ideas and thoughts ,so that you will have many many more days like dis to come.....

Until the next post folks...

Keep smiling

cheers

chitz.....

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Here's to many more years of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on ur achievement :)
    Hope u celebrate more days like this in the future :)


    Keep blogging
    cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congrats...
    keep writting more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! It sure is the start...I am glad I would be a part of history...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... Wat a lovely time it was to start a blog. Saying bye to the year about to leave us and ofcourse welcoming the new year..

    Cheers to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ arslan,@satish,@jerry,@ranjit,@chanz:

    thank u guys..u readers definitely make a blog grow..:)

    ReplyDelete