Social Icons

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hic Hic and up....

1.Spilling over a well made drink over my new dress
2.Being kinda embarrassed for a fault which is not yours by your knowledge...

These are the things which were no where in my agenda today evening,while i was enjoying the party and making small talks...But as they say...nothing can be perfect..So in order to spoil my almost perfect evening came the bout of the unpredictable..:"HICCUPS"...

Tried everything which is ever known to me and the people around me to get rid of it...

I knowingly never asked for it....
And i dnt know what i unknowingly did,which is making it be with me,till the very moment even when i am penning this down...

Hope i woke up to a no hiccups day tomorrow...

HOPING THE BEST FOR ME...
YOURS TRULY:
THE JUMPING JELLY BEANS GIRL(thts my condition now,like a jellybean)



PS:wana write down many ..but..this to and fro motion of the upper part of my body is forcing me to stop and hit the bed..hope for a free-hiccups day tommorow...

till thn...

ciao..
chitz....

7 comments:

  1. Each day present is a past one day.
    Do not worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that hiccups occur when someone thinks abt u...who was thinking abt u for that long??

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good solution for hiccup which works well for me.

    Drink a glass of water slowly, while continuing to breathe steadily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once saw a TV newsreader get hiccups....it was damn funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ everyone: the hiccups was over whn i got up the next day morning..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chitz haha..anyway u got a topic for an article..dont u?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ prince:topics for articles come just like that..you neendt sit and prepare...:)

    ReplyDelete