Social Icons

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Of slogging and a surprise......

a very tired day,was what was today....
slogging in the kitchen throughout...
reason:a feast should be arranged tomorrow...

My maid who is an adamant follower of Murphy's Law will never be there when i need her...
And i became a one-woman army today....

one year back i would have never imagined of doing such a thing and playing a host...
I would have definitely gone cranky and freaked out..
But today,i dont know how...i am doing it...

And again life makes me feel..how strange it is...
How it makes you do things...which you would have never imagined u wud do in your wildest of dreams...

well..the slogging of the day came to an end....
A very sweet end actually...
By a quick ramble-shamble of a surprise dinner of maggi made by my better half...
For the very tired me....
who didnt have the energy to make dinner...
and who was very surprised to see her dinner served when out of the bath...

Actually it was a "Meri Maggi" moment...
a meri "pyar bhari maggi for my pyari biwi"...
worth coming in the ad....:)



For me it was nothing less than a 7-course dinner..
No wonder my heart was filled wid happiness & love...

The Maggi was good...
N the affection n care made it even better...

These small moments of surprises and love ,are the ones i guess we will cherish in the loong run...

What a happy ending to a not so good day....
N wid dis happy note m off to sleep...

Ciao folks.....

2 comments: