Social Icons

Saturday, September 5, 2009

In A Hangover Of "PS:I LOVE YOU"....

I haven't got over the movie...still in the hangover of it...

How would it be like to lose somebody?
Especially someone you love so much?
Just to know that you wont see that person ever again is enough to make make me cry....

God forbid my loved ones never ever leave me...
I know that is impractical...
But still i wish....

What if i leave first?
That would be better...
Atleast i won't have to go through so much pain...
And i 'll be remembered as young forever...
And will be the owner of a wrinkle free face as far as people could remember...:)

And what else would people remember me for?
Not that i had done anything remarkable....but still
Many would think me as snobbish and attiude filled..
well i say "i was born with it,so better die with it..."
But there might be some good things that atleast a few people will remember me for...
That I am pretty sure of...

Crazy crazy thoughts......
Well..thts wht movies of this kind does to me....
Fill my head with cranky thougts...

I hated it when he went away just like that..
after giving the promise of a lifetime...
I would have kicked my guyin the a** if he left me so...
leaving me wid just a bunch of letters!!!

But i loved the movie...
And the soundtrack...

I can also say,truly from the depths of my heart...
That i 'll love you till the end.....

Well,coming to think of it..many ppl have told me so..
Wonder if they still feel so????
:P

well guys..
i better hit the sacks ...
there is a limit to the so-called crankiness...

ciao...
do good...be good...

chitz.....

5 comments:

  1. Have seen and loved this movie as well .. not a hangover, Chitz but yes it did leave me wondering too !!

    Did you see the movie If Only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting indeed I must confess.. the way you scribbled the thought process... the pattern the thought process itself..
    btw may I know the name of the movie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ SOURAV...yup have seen tht too..mayb my state of mind combined wid the movie made me think all this...

    @rsv...the movies name is ps:i love you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gal..the book is loads better...all books by cecelia ahern are awesome...and btw..i had written this movie along with a few others like 27 dresses,ghost town etc...u took it frm me..n its not to b found...i need it back

    ReplyDelete
  5. @princess:darling..i knew u wud say dis smday...i had kept the cd in the comp table only and i remember it pretty well...ask mom if shhe cleaned the premises...
    n yea..i m plannin a serious library visit dis vacation....

    ReplyDelete