Social Icons

Thursday, September 3, 2009

And finally........

Finally it happened..after almost 2 weeks of trying to desperately change my blog layout,to something simple but elegant and most importantly to something which appeals to me..i finally found the right one...
And it will be my layout for sometime(provided i don't have a sudden change of taste)!!!

been a busy busy day...
Onam celebs was a blast..
My feast was a hit...:)
Enjoyed the true spirit of "togetherness" of the season...
It was an Onam far away from the land of Onam,but quite a memorable one...
What they say is true...
"Its not the place that matter ,but the people who make the place matters"..

the celebrations and preparations of Onam is finally taking its toll on me...
And its late in2 the nite...
the change of template was one which kept me goin till now..:)
And now,its time to hit the sacks...

Wishing for many more seasons of happiness,togetherness and joy for everyone....

Ciao folks!!

1 comment:

  1. New Blog template .. seems everyone is doing it ! Yeah, I did it too, come to see :)

    And yeah glad u had a wonderful Onam !

    And yeah changing template is a a real tough .. I know *sigh* !

    ReplyDelete