Social Icons

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the scribbles of a sleepless soul

i usually sleep late...that is according to my will and wish...
but today..i am sleepy...
its early by my standards..but i am very sleepy...

n cause of this sudden overdose of sleep????
coz i have been told by sm1 to be awake till3,until he gets up...
n lo...i have been sleepy from that very moment...

the warmth of the bed is calling me towards it..
like they say a moth to a flame..
n the fact at its kinda cold due to the consistent drizzling outside,isnt also helping in my 'STAY AWAKE,OR GET KICKED SLEEPING'..mission either...

it reminds me of my hostel days...
we cud go on hrs n hrs in2 the nite talking about practically everything under the sun except for the huge books on nanomedicine,n watching every stupid movie on the laptop,which we had the privilege and permission of using...:)
but lo and behold,.u open a book 2 study ..n there u start yawning,n finally u will find urself in the bed..in a matter of minutes...

my brain has proved once again
someone says do it..it wont do tht...
someone says no..its a definite yes thn!!
way to go!!!
as usual...its a rebel without a cause!!!!

practically i am on a shift!!!an unpaid shift tht too....
so here i am...
browsing...
blogging....
tagging....
ah,well not chatting though..nt in a mood...
n yeah..twittering....

dnt feel like watching my daily dose of FRIENDS(for a change)
My tv has definitely turned in2 a FRIENDS exclusive one...

n i have definitely become a coffee addict..
my fridge nowadays has an ample supply of cold coffee always...

now ,its 2 big glasses of cold coffee down and still more thn 2 hrs to go........
guess...its gonna b one loong night...

i was browsing through the net for methods to stay awake when i came across this..shock collars..




guess one would come handy for me!!

1 comment:

  1. its the nature of human mind..it has the tendency to do what is asked to not do..love ur blog..especially the denim outfit.

    ReplyDelete