Social Icons

Saturday, August 8, 2009

MY FRIENDS FANATICISM

one of the many things i love the most in my life...reclining on my bean bag wid a can of coke in my hands and watching friends....thts kinda my idea of perfect relaxation...

I love the cast of FRIENDS...especially chandler n joe....

I love Chandler's sarcasm...
I love Joe ,however dumb he may get....
They r the best room mates i have ever come across,complementing each other completely......

i like the others too..
the hollow halos tht phoebe tries to project n her smelly cat
Rachel's subtle bitchiness with comes out smtimes n her 2 minded attitude abt ross
ross's marriages and his dinosaurs...
Monica's OCD of being clean.......

n me,i could watch episodes back 2 back for hours without stopping......

Life with friends is so much fun....
n life without them is dull as hell...
be it the reel life or real life...

n heres me hoping and praying for seasons 11 ,12,13........of FRIENDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment