Social Icons

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life in numbers..........

I know shamz cant do without tagging me...:P

This required some thinking though....

Here goes....

1 Life to live,enjoy,read,write,dance,dream,party and do everything you want!!!

2 postings so far..first in j n k and now WB...

3 doggies i care for...2 back home for almost 10 yrs and 1 with me now....

4 years of my engineering coleg life...i just love it and miss it....

5 is the number of houses i have changed in the past one n a half years

6 is the total no of roommates i have had till date

7 reminds me of 7th class,when i scored cent percent for Maths in the first time and i bcame the Maths Brain after that...

8 is the number of months i dated before my marriage

9 years i was when i did my 'arangettam'(first stage performance) in bharatnatyam

10 of february is when i got married

Completed!!!!I am nt tagging neone dis time...xcept for shamz none has completed the previous ones,....:P

m sorry,but i m editing this post..monu had completed the previous tag...so here i m tagging her....n also kallu...who is new to the world of blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment