Social Icons

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

feeling sluggish by the end of the day...n my stupid net connection is damn slow tonight...i feel like having a chocolate ,but i ran out of it an hour ago...the feedjit widget in my blog has gone cranky...whenever i login,its says sm1 from 'Bombay' has logged in,that too when i m nowhere near to that place..its raining outside,my clothes which r washed will get washed again,but i dnt feel like even going out to take those...y did it have to rain now??y is my net slower then the old tortoise himself..suddenly i m feeling sad about everything,sad about MJ's death,sad about swine flu alert,sad about the scratches my dog got on his face,sad about everything sad and depressing....seriously,i m miss.misery's favorite today...when it rains..it pours...n it is pouring practically,literally and sarcastically!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment