Social Icons

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

rains......

it rained...it rained n it rained...it rained cats n dogs....n yea...raindrops kept falling on my head....it poured directly on2 my head ..whn i was eatin my food in the dining hall..yup the leak in the roof has shown up again thanx to its obvious partner in crime the rains...y blame the rains...blame the repair ppl who didint have time 2 fix it inspite of a complaint some 1 n a half months ago....

y blame thm?i guess noboby thought it wud ever rain here today..we r 600 mm short of rains this month...this isnt the place i had heard abt a lott b4 i came..the place where it rains a lot seems to have turned to a place where it occasionally rains ...

no complainin bt....i love rains...i dnt care if my roof leaks in the dining hall...atleast it is rainin...

i love the fresh smell of the earth when it rains....i love the sound of raindrops tricklin down the earth...

n rains reminds me of a time whn i was dreamy n carefree(which i m still,bt thn it was 2 a much higher level)...it reminds me of all the good times in the past n all the wonderful ppl i had known..it reminds me of the childhood days whn we used to dance in the rain...it reminds me of the numerous bike rides i had in the rain...tht umpteen walks in the rain,just 4 the fun of it...it reminds me of the wonderful time i had wid my loved ones ..it also reminds me of a passion n a feelin which is close 2 my heart bt is still very unexplainable...

rains again remind me of november rain...my favourite song...n smbody whose favourite line will be.."n nothing lasts 4 ever..even the cold november rain"....n tht cold november rain being me

coming bac .......

rains had always held sweet n special memories for me....be it the cold and mysterious november rain...or the cool gush of summer rains....

they have never failed to lose their charm...nor will they ever ....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Now I am sitting here wishing for rain! It has been three days since it last rained here at it is hot!
    Btw, my first time here and I loved your writing style. Hope to read more of you:)
    And bother you more than the rains with my comments:)
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....thankx 4 ur views on my blog...well,now even i m wishing 4 rains,as they seem to have left us again...:)

    ReplyDelete