Social Icons

Sunday, May 3, 2009

"like a memory that evokes pain...
bt even that pain i cherish."..

its a scribble frm my diary entry written sm 8 yrs ago...

nostalgia had hit me today...n hit me very very hard....

goin down the memory line through those old diaries was gr8....

a wide eyed girl wid many dreams.
many out of the world dreams.....

a very confused teenager.
confused as to which path 2 choose in life...

smbody who was disgruntled smtimes and thankul manytimes to god almighty

thts wht i saw in my diaries.....

2day many of those dreams have bcome realities....
i guess thts wht happens whn u believe in the power of dreams...
u turn ur dreams in2 realities....
u dream people in2 life....

as they say...
"never let go of ur dreams...because if dreams die,life becomes a broken winged bird that cannot fly"....

lookin bac at those days made me realize how much i have evolved as a person...

yup there were instances whn i felt tht i "shudnt hve"...

bt as they say...
"yesterday is a history and tomorrow is a mystery"....

howmuchever u want you wnt b able to rewrite tht history or solve the mystery(unless and until u have a time machine:the possibilites of which are null n void)

guess its tht mystery,which makes life move on n makes it so special!!!!

n as for me..i 'm a happy individual today..happy that i chose the right path in life..n happy that what i dreamt years bac has become my life now....:)

n all i have 2 say is "Thank u god..theres no questionin ur deeds ever"!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi...
    the first 2 lines from your diary still ring true, even after the teens are gone. I wonder why?!

    I was somehow reminded of this http://theswankpad.blogspot.com/2007/01/dry-flowers-and-wet-eyes.html

    All the best for your dreams... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Interesting thoughts... Philosopher in the making ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nostalgia :P good to see some flash back scenes in color rather than b/w

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chithira,

    Let me introduce myself first. Im Nikhil. Im new to ur blog. I got a look at it today…actually I was looking for some new posts in Fake IPL Player, but end up reading urs. “my philosophical absurdities” was the post I read and I like it well. Let me go thru ur other posts as well. ….Continue posting ur thoughts ….i may be visiting ur blog whenever I get time and shall leave my comments also.

    Keep going !

    …Nikhil

    (chandrasekhar.nikhil@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @samir:thankx..those lines hold good for me too even today..:)n yea..ur words r true..tears r always there..in times of joy n sorrow..truly like a good frnd..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ raj:i m thankful thses thoughts come 2 me only once in a while..:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ LANCELOT:b/w or color..it was gr8 to live those moments thru my diary once again..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ nikhil: thanx 4 ur comments..do visit my page n let me kno wht u think of the odar entries as well..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Philosophical.. Of course...

    Absurdity --- I object !!!

    Well written blog... Am urged to go back and check my old diaries :)

    Keep writting...

    Adios..

    Shamz

    ReplyDelete