Social Icons

Friday, May 1, 2009

hail mumbai indians n long live tendulkar...after a near miss @ the last game,MIs did it again...n yup i m happy...coz tendulkar's team won again...




luv u sachin!!!u rock....

this win of the mumbai indians was kinda solace for me,who had a bad day..thankx to my laryngitis, simplified as sore throat..u tend to overlook ur physical pain in times of happiness..thts wht happend to me today..the win of mumbai indians made me 4get abt my unconditionally bad throat...bt reality struck me again as the elation died down...i can barely talk now..which many ppl around me think as a blessing in disguise as they wont have any1 to eat their heads out..:).
bt seriously..the condition is bad..if i talk smthin..the voice which comes out of my mouth is barely recognisable even by me...so better i keep quiet for smtime..bt the situation has improved since today morning whn i woke up n found out tht barely a squeak can escape frm my mouth..n tht too after lots of hardwork...
this kinda 'dumb' state of mine was fully bought upon me by none other thn 2 of my weaknesses...


+



YUP...I had a chocolate sundae n went out in the rain...well both was unplanned...chocolate sundae was a treat..bt the rains were quite unexpected...bt u shud say goin out in the rain,especially the summer rains r quite nchantin n refershin...this goin out in the rains was a plan of my neice,who tried to live up sm nostalgia..we bcame nostalgic alrite...bt as a bonus i got a 'sore throat ' also...n she is still fit n fine as i battle against this terrible condition of havin 2 keep quiet whn u want to desperately talk...i guess this lack of verbal communication is one of the reasons i m bloggin like crazy today.....hope my voice comes bac soon...:)

2 comments: