Social Icons

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my little pink book

yup..this is the latest addition to the list of my most precious mumbo jumbos..well it a'int nethin like the little black book...well i guess it can b called a collection of my thoughts...a spring of thoughts actually...being jottin down whtever i feel like,whtever i c n find interestin in2 it...quite an interestin hobby i wud say...if u like jottin done crappy n non-crappy stuff...:D.
i feel my thoughts n hobbies r gettin unconventional day by day..ha well..its nt necessary to live by the book always,i never wanted 2 live by the book..bt i found tht if u dnt do so..u 'll b seen as differnt..different as in weird.....n well u 'll b forced to lead the normal routine of life...if not the society ,emotional obligations 2 ur family will force u to...
well i was talkin abt my book..the the book has bcome like kind a part of me...the book is kinda cute.wid pink flowers..the pink flowers practically dragged me towards it...well its nothing like i m obsessed wid pink...bt i must say,i like pink..i feel its cute n happy n fresh...atleast it makes my mind feel good ...n thts y this book is in my hands,thn ne other black,brown or gray book...
hope to have a long journey 2gedar wid dis pink book of mine...:)

1 comment: