Social Icons

Thursday, March 5, 2009

today.......

got up early ...well nt tht early,bt early goin by my usual standards...had sm wine yesterday...actually didnt intend 2 have wine...was searchin my fridge 4 smthin whn i saw this....came to kno tht it was a christmas gift which was still been unused....wht harm can some wine do 2 me??these were my thoughts as i gobbled down the wine...bt intoxication is smthin tht makes u do things which u never thought of doin or sayin.;...caught on by the taste i gobbled up a bit ..a bit ...n a bit more of the wine...didnt kno it was tht strong...got up wid a topsy turvy stomach n head..wht all and wht not....neways it was a not so desirable start 2 the day...i should have known it was an indication of the storm of events i have 2 face shortly...n the day turned out 2 b a mixture of emotional upheavels n turmoils...went thru many emotional debates...n finally i concluded...generation gap is smthing which cnt b brigded...whtever said or done,the gap 'll always remain.....bt wid evening peace settled in...n i went 4 sm shoppin...well shoppin cheers me up always...dis time also it didnt fail 2 cast its spell on me...n i returned home wid a bag full of goodies and as a happy indiviual...happy nt only coz of the shoppin bt bcoz of the fact tht i met an old frnd frm coleg 2day...nowadays nethin abt my coleg helps in puttin a smile 2 my face.....a happy endin 2 not a happy start of a day....!tht was today 4 me......

n destination tomorrow:library...

2 comments:

  1. whom did u meet??somebody from our college??
    even ive tasted wine after marriage wit ma hubs..but just one sip..for me its the stomach that gets upset..and that was the first and last time I tried....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i met aparna...felt really happy to meet sm1 frm our coleg after such a loong time..:)...

    ReplyDelete