Social Icons

Saturday, March 14, 2009

sleep evadin me 2day....my days @ home r goin by pretty fast..travellin daily 2 one place or another...its bcome my daily routine...well i like to travel n a lottt....mayb sensin my liking 2wards travel god gave me such a life wherein i will b travellin thruout...if u ask me where i would like to visit...i wud say its switzerland....sorta my dream destination....the snow capped mountains were always my fantasy...seen snow 2 my hearts content...still...i wud like 2 c more...more n more....i wonder whn i will c snow again.....alaska will also b okay 4 me...came 2 love it after watchin 2 movies...snuggling up the fireside with a warm cup of coffee in my hands n watchin the snowfall outside my window......tht 'll b perfect relaxation 4 me......whtever guys...the majestic look of the snow capped hills is a sight u 'll cherish thruout u life....the spirit n feel of christmas n the purity of the white snow..r two things which will give me joy always....now n 4ever....n i miss the snow bac @ j n k...sob...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment