Social Icons

Saturday, March 14, 2009

my musings:today

mother nature must have taken pity on us poor souls sufferin frm the summer heat....a rain to cool down the hot earth...thts wht was in store for us today..it was a well welcomed relief frm the scorching heat....cnt predict anything...ths is bcomin the way of life..jus like hte odar day...heard of the unexpected death of a frnd...well the fact hasnt sunk in2 my brains till now...mayb it will take its own time...4getfullness comes handy smtimes...odarwise i guess life wnt move on....

well...one more month left of my leave ...after tht to anodar station....life will follow dis pattern every 3 yrs..until n unless the force kicks us out or we jump out...the second one being practically impossible....:D...the main advantage of dis life...u can get 2 c places which normally u will never get 2 c...like me for instance i travelled frm trivandrum(almost the southern end)....to kashmir....which odarwise i had a very low chance of visitin....n my memories of tht place...jus amazin.....the bad part ...no permanant frnds...no loong lasting frndships...by the time u get used to the ppl n place..u 'll hav 2 say gudbye...thts kinda bitter...bt cnt help it....its the way of life on tht side...shud get used to it sooner or later....

came upon a journal durin my shoppin yesterday...a very elegant journal...thought of buyin it...writin down journal entries daily...bt thn thought ...y shud i ..whn i have my blog wid me...my blog seriously has taken the place of my diary which i used to write regularly until an yrr bac...whtever..love writin my blog...as sm1 said no unnecessary pain of thinkin of methods of deletin unwanted entries.....:D...Got a plan of makin the blog entries in2 a book every yr...of course jus a book for personal keepin...:)...guess it will b fun goin through the old entries...can do it wid the net also...bt still i feel a book always has its charm which nothin cud ever replace....gotta wait till dec 2009 for implementation of my plan....

n yeah...speakin of books...after a loong search n wait...i finally got my butterchicken in ludhiana..nopes..i havent been cravin for eatin butter chicken in ludhiana...its a book by pankaj mishra which was evadin me from i guess 2005...finally after 4 loong loong yrs...got a copy of my own...felt really good....


another new addition to my shoppin cart was a set of oil colours,brushes n all the necessary accessories...no...i didnt start paintin...all for my hubby's latest n renewed interest in painting...well he did paint 2 pics...n i shud say..thy turned outta b pretty good...for an amateur...

hopefully will post the paintings tommorow...

gona hit the sacks now...cnt stand the mosquito bites...mosquitoes..n big ones too...resistant to all methods devised 2 kill thm...if sm1 comes up wid a new idea to get rid of thm...plz do let me kno...:)...wht all one has 2 fight 2 get a night's peaceful sleep...:D...

No comments:

Post a Comment