Social Icons

Thursday, March 5, 2009

i appreciate good music ....language no bar...it should touch the strings of my heart....came upon 2 tamil songs yesterday...coudn't understand the lyrics completely....bt being hearin tht frm tht time till dis moment whn i 'm pennin down dis....feels like thers magic in those songs......cnt stop listenin 2 thm...its nothin new 4 me..durin my engineerin days,whn i was in the hostel...i used to roam abt always wid a walkman set....music whn i was sleeping,eating,doing nothing...n even whn i was doin my assignments...cudnt think of studyin mathematics widout music...the two Ms...maths n muic used to go together 4 me.....time went on ...i graduated frm walkmns to cd players to my mobile n ipods...the medium changed...bt music was always there...it made me laugh n cry....at one pt it helped sm1 2 seduce me...n my...how i fell 4 him..:D... now music has bcom a way of my life...n i m sure it 'll always remain......

3 comments:

  1. its frm a movie called varnam aayiram....Mundhinam Parthe and Nenjukkul Peidhidum..its too good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. do comment on my new post..hope it is an interesting topic for u too being a convent product...

    ReplyDelete