Social Icons

Monday, March 9, 2009

HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY!!!



well...march 08...anodar woman's day come n gone...who all gained smthiN n who all lost smthing.....dnt kno...today was a busy day 4 me...no spl woman's day celebs..nobody 2 wish me happy woman's day...even i 4got it was woman's day!!!!!Add Video

well..comin 2 speak of it...i dnt need a spl day to celebrate the fact tht i m a woman...i dnt need a spl day to feel tht i m a lady....i dnt need a spl day 2 b told tht i m smone whos looked upon by ppl....bcoz i kno...being born as a lady..a woman itself...is the greatest gift god can ever give me....

and as we celebrate dis woman's day...i wud like to thank two ppl...who r not "woman"...for makin my day always n brightening my life.....

my father......no one can ever match him...no one can ever compare 2 him...i love him more than anybody else in the world...i love him for treatin me as an individual...for not holdin me bac in my ambitions.....for treatin me as his most precious gift frm god....for makin me feel special..for making me feel how worthy is it to be born a daughter of such a father...i love u my dear father...for letting me be me...n always being there wid me...u r the best gift god has ever given me......

my husband...zero percent egoisitc and zero percent a mcp...mayb bcoz of his upbringing...mayb bcoz of the way he is...whtever..i love u 4 the way u r...n i love u for the way u love me...i love u the way u treat me as ur frnd n not as a second citizen..i love u for ur patience..the way ur put up wid my tantrums...i love u for the way u sobered me down...stabilized my thoughts n feelings n showed me wht life really.. is.... n i love u 4 loving me the way u do...:)....like no one else can do in dis whole world...

my 2 spl men....

cheers 2 u both...u guys rock..n in dis woman's day..i would like to dedicate.....
me.....
my being...
my existence to u guys from the other gender...who made me wht i really am...4 making me complete....

u guys r the best...n i 'll love u 4ever n ever...!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Women make this world beautiful. Few incidents against them must not be considered as the whole human race disrespect them.

    Our culture and old holy books confirm this. Three cheers to the great unselfish species of the universe, Women. Be it a Mom, Sister, Companion or Daughter.

    ReplyDelete