Social Icons

Thursday, March 26, 2009

2days been hectic n tiring....tirin bcoz of the unexpected almost 8-10 km walk i had to take jus b4 attendin an interview...yup...another inteerview...anodar job on the horizon.....bt most probably tht job too will fade away in the oblivion..nopes...dis is nt a disheartened statement,..i got the job....bt.whether i 'll join or not...only time will tell...decisions n more decisions...




the mind of mine..always wishes to b near 2 her husband..even whn the brain logically digs up odar reasons...well n now dis mind n brain thing has put my job again at stake...well i guess finally my mind will win over...as it did an yr earlier...which made me throw away my m.tech studies to the wind n follow my mind which eventually followed my husband to the beautiful valleys of kashmir....n my life statement changed to




i followed my heart n well tht was kinda dreamlike...bt now i m nt in tht dream..this scorchin heat n the huge mosquiotes, which have developed resistance 2 everything keeps on remindin me painfully tht i m here...in gods own country.....away frm my better& smtimes bitter(bt most of the times sugar n spice n eveything nice) half,where i m destined to spent mayb anodar 2 months...

i m nt bein ironic or sarcastic...i kno i had spent my whole life out here..bt as they say..home is where the heart is...n my heart isnt wid me now...my heart,havin a mind of its own(confusin rite?)..chose to follow my husband....frm the green lush kerala...to the hills of bagdogra....n so i m sittin here rather hearltess...the articulation is very bad i kno...bt it applies 2 the above sayin n my condition now...



comin bac to today....

enterin technopark where i had the interview, reminded me of a frnd who worked there or probably still worked there...i know this person for abt 3 years......bt never once have i seen him or talked to him......didnt have his no...so cudnt contact him...n as luck wud have it,i met him online 2day..hes still there...n he was jus near 2 my buildin...so near..yet cudnt meet him...jus a long-lasting orkut frndship...i guess thts wht it 'll remain thruout....somethings r never meant 2 b...

some things r never meant 2 b,,,this was my fave quotin until sm time bac...4 each n every situation where i cudnt find a logical answer this quote saved me...n there was a time at which i cudnt finad logical answers for many things...leave alone logical..i cudnt find illogical answers even...such was my confused state of mind...when i used to pray sincerely for some divine intervention...n now i kno god exisits n true prayers r answerd....



god exisits in many forms...n to me it exisits in the form of a small ma...in ochre coloured clothes..with hair which many tease as afro-asian hairstyle...hes my god...hes my friend...hes everything to me...my gudidn light n the most important influence in my life...



dis is my personal experience...mayb many of u wnt agree wid dis thought of mine..well..its my blog n my thought.....

speakin of influences in my life..there is orkut.yup...dis social n/w site practically made my life...it broke n made my relations...it pavedway 2 my marig...n it help me find my job n careere too...i owe a lot to orkut i guess..:)

yup..i wudnt have been here now...if it wasnt 4 orkut...i wud hav been anodar being..codin n decodin all day n all nite...well theres nothin wrong wid tht...as loong as u r genuinely interested...n in my case my genuine interest for a s/w job was,is n will always remain zero....:)



this uninterest made me lose a paper in my 3rd sem...my first n only academic failure in my whole life...which inturn made me more n more averse to the subject...passin out of the engg coleg durin the s/w boom was nothin 2 b tht desired of (2 me)....thnk goodness i had odar options expect codin n decodin...

gotta stop writin now...i kno its an abrupt end...bt the hectic day is finally startin 2 take its toll on me...i need to get some shut eye...




gdnt folks...ciao...

3 comments:

  1. haha..codin and decodin is not ur life... gud one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. deriously...i wonder how u guys do tht..c++ padiche enikku mathi aayi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. #include "stdio.h"

    int main() {

    printf("This is fun yaar!!!\n");
    return 0;

    }

    ReplyDelete