Social Icons

Sunday, February 1, 2009

LIFE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.............

life has never taken me where i wanted to go....bt its taken me 2 places where i thought i never 'll b...its made me meet ppl,whom i never thought wud have met....u wish 4 smthin,n u get smthing else...actually its been a surprising ride throughout...bt no,i ain't complaining....i 'm happy n contented as happy n contented can b...
thts wht life has been so far for me...a new day , a new xperience...
life has taught me to take everything in its stride...
life has taught me tht even whn u r in the summit of elated thoughts,feeling and happiness.,expect a downfall in the deep n darkest pits down below...
life has taught me tht as time passes by,ppl u kno will assume some other entirely differnt role in your life...
life has taught me that it takes only a fraction of a second for friends to become enemies and enemies to become friends...
life has taught me that..skeltons of ur past 'll always remain in your cupboard...so its wise tht u lock away the cupoboard n lose its key 4ever...
life has taught me that u r nt tht wise tht u feel urself 2 be,n it pays to listen 2 odars once in a while..
life has taught me 2 expect the unexpected..nt 2 b quite taken aback if the worst happens...
above all,life has taught me to believe in myself...to stand for my rights....n b true to myself............
bcoz life has taught me tht finally at the end of the day,the greatest gift u can give urself is a clear and unregretful conscience.....n thus b happy as happy can b...........

No comments:

Post a Comment