Social Icons

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vodka…or the absolute sin,as quoted by smbody…well..even I thought so some time bac…bt now I guess it a’int such a big sin…it a’int a small sin either…in shorter it a’int no sin..:D….well it is a distilled beverage containin mostly of water n purified ethanol…basically made frm grain..now tell me.how can a drink made frm water n grain,smthin always present in our daily diet bcome smthing soo unpure..…is drinkin water,injurious????non-veggies smtimes stay away frm vodka…vodka,which is pure veg…I guess havin non-veg is a greater sin thn havin vodka,well goin by the books..:D…..

Well,these are jus my personal thoughts abt vodka…

I am not promoting alcoholism….

I’m nt promotin compulsive and regular drinkin…..

anythin in excess is injurious…vodka in excess is also injurious…well in tht case, even chocolates in excess r also injurious….

My words for you are,be wise…drink wise….n live safe……

Tata folks…..

PS:the above article is jus a tribute 2 vodka…nothing against u folks who r out there fightin a war against alcoholism…even I join the cause of war against excessive drinking….:)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting... I know friends who swear by vodka.... The kind of people for whom drinking water is a crime :-) ... I wonder why teetotalers like me make such a fuss about vodka... After all, its just grain and water.

    Good post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally you realized!
    well better late than never!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr.anonymous...i think i know who you are....:)

    ReplyDelete