Social Icons

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The mystery of the missing pendrive...

no,this is no detective story.dis is the reason y i was unavailable 2 update my blog yesterday,as i was searching 4 a pendrive....
yes,a pendrive is missing...n the best part is its nt even my pendrive...its a borrowed one which has been wid me 4 the past 10 months...the owner of the pendrive 4got abt it as well as us...a phone call in the morning last month forced me to retrieve the pendrive frm the depths of my already untamed cupboard,n deposit it in the car,as the owner of the pendrive wud reclaim it frm my husband on his way 2 the office...bt again,memory loss struck the owner n it was wid us again,bt dis time safely in the car..now whn the owner has again regained his memory n has started askin 4 his pendrive bac again,it has disappeared right in2 the oblivion...n as i was the last one 2 touch it,by the law of human nature i 'm blamed the culprit...dis time memory loss has struck me n i 'm completely clueless abt it...a 250 mb pendrive can easily be brought...bt wht puzzles me is the disappearence of the pendrive excatly at the time when the owner wanted it bac...well i guess dis might be a version of the murphy's law...u want it,u dnt get it...u search 4 it,u wnt find it...whtevr,the truth remains tht the pendrive is missing n the mystery continues.....
n i m still searchin 4 the lost pendrive....

No comments:

Post a Comment