Social Icons

Monday, January 26, 2009

my dear diary..............

i used 2 write diaries...right frm i guess whn i was 13-14....i got in2 dis habit by reading archie comics...nt xcatly archie,bt betty's diaries...initially i used 2 start my diary entries jus like betty's..."my dear diary"....well i might have copied tht frm betty,bt as time passed by,my diary became my most dear and near friend....my diary was with me thruout.....whn i laughed..whn i cried...she saw the confused teenager in me..saw the rebellious n violent streak in me...saw the blossoming and wilting of my crushes...my diary knew me in and out...jus like my alter ego....

now...sitting miles away frm my diary,i really miss her......i really miss going through the pages of my old entries...hope my diaries r safely stacked in my cupboard bac hom,where i had left thm...:)

2 comments:

  1. ya ya...noone dears enter my room and meddle with your diaries..i will put the three chinese tortures on thso who even try.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...put a curse,n amma is sure nt 2 open....

    ReplyDelete