Social Icons

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

m kinda flying high today...NO,guys i m nt drunk...n if i were..i wud have been loong asleep by now...:D...
this state of mind combined wid gr8 music...thts wht makes life perfect 4 me...
well i guess,i get in2 my skin n be my real self whn i 'm like dis...feeling free..
currently i feel good...feel like i 'm standing smwhere alone,.....feels like i 'm spreadin my hands...closin my eyes...feeling the wind in my hair...the rain in my skin...or the feel of snow on my feet...jus being at peace wid myself....n happiness flowing frm widin...
a time whn u dnt kno anybody n anything...jus u n the nature...
a time whn u feel like u never wana open ur eyes,for the fear tht this feeling may pass on...
its the kind of feeling i get whn i pray in a cathedral...lightin a candle...jus me n god...n the sound of silence...
its the kind of feeling which takes me bac to a time...which i dnt kno for sure is whn...bt tht was a time whn i was waiting n longing for a lost traveller...who never came back..
its tht kind of feelin,which gives me the happiness...like whn i feel the first drops of rain on my skin....
its tht kind of a feeling i always have whn i dream of walking on tht long street,covered wid brown leaves on an autumn mornin,....
its tht kind of feeling i had,whn i woke up one morning to mountains covered in snow...
its tht kind of feelin u have...whn ur heart overflows....for a reason unknown....
nothin in my mind........nothin of this grouchy ,sarcastic,materialistic n "bloody" world....jus me,nature...the wind...n a feeling much above happiness....
its a time whn u feel close to the nature....whn u get the feeling of the five elements in your body...
its the feeling which makes me float up,up n above...
its tht time whn i feel...i have melted n m a freely flowin river.....
its one of those times whn happiness really comes from the depths and depths of your heart,n end up as a smile in your face...
its tht time whn u hear all the melodies of the nature.....a feeling much above self content...a feeling which makes u go on and on...
its whn u fell ur true existence....the presence of ur soul within....the futility of ur body...
its whn i fell like going in search of my very essence...my essence of existence...
in search of tht which u have been searching throughout ur life...tht which u always wanted in ur life...
tht which u can hear in all the melodies of music...
tht which u can always feel in the strings of ur heart...
tht which u always see in the light of the lamp in the darkest of darkest nights..
tht which makes u fight n live eachh day...
tht which pushes u forward always...
tht which is pure,serene and unexpalinable...
tht which nobody else can claim upon...
tht which is only urs...
bt 'tht' which is still a mystery for me...
until dis very moment...................

6 comments:

  1. I just saw your post...
    Did you feel the same way again anytime after this?

    Am curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ iquest:well,not lately..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well did i read too much into your post or what?
    coz what you wrote seemed likeyou had a profound experience... it does not happen to everybody and not quite often...

    enlighten me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r rite..it dosent happen quite often..it happened to me some time bac..n tht feeling made me scribble down this post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you mention about becoming a vegetarian in a couple of your posts.. why vegetarian?
    Whats your motivation...if you can share

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing spl..jus wanted to c how the veggie part of life is..

    ReplyDelete