Social Icons

Thursday, January 15, 2009

a looong boring week lies in front of me...n i m nt sure wht to do!!!!!well i guess my timetable 'll b smthin likd dis for the comin week...

1.wake up btw 7-8 whn the milkman comes...
2.go to sleep
3.wake up around 8.30 whn my maid comes.
4.go to sleep
5.wake up around 10,11 or 12(depends on the frequency of interventions i face to my sleep)
6.have something probably junk food to fill up my stomach
7.in frnt of the computer,doing my write up assignments i have or simply surfing the net...
8.wait for my immensly brilliant and hardworking student who makes it a point never to come on time...(anywhere between 4-5)
9.see him off,take bath..do evening puja...watch my daily share of tv....have sm food...again in frn of the computer..thn finally hit the sacks...this can b anytime btw 11-1 or 2

well guys..lets wait n see if my immensly borin schedule faces any changes......

oops sorry...in btw i will do exercise,go for walk n visit a neighbour each day............

thts my plan as of now,for the period frm 17-01-09 to 25-01-09

No comments:

Post a Comment