Social Icons

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

gdmorning guys...

m back to my blogging self again...no i didnt find the pendrive...well i have stopped looking 4 it...guess it 'll come bac 2 me one day,as thts the way things usually go with me...well my maid is goin around wid her mornin duties...n m here tryin to download some movies frm torrent ,which we have been trying to do since yesterday,since the torrent software cant find ne seeds or peers...well,limeware n warez worked better 4 me...limeware reminds me of our old system administrator bac home,who used to uninstall the s/w no sooner than we had downloaded it n give us a loooong ,absolutely boring lecture abt our downloads n the pros n cons of it....me n my sis thought he belonged to the pre-historic era...well... nt thought,we still think soo...bt who cares,the installing,unsinstalling and reinstalling saga still continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment