Social Icons

Sunday, December 21, 2008

well..what caused me to restart my blog...i really dont kno..well it mayb my present mood of stupidness which is promptin me 2 pen down my thoughts.....for the first time in my life i am feeling the real bone chilling cold of december...its gona b a very white christmas dis time...well..my christmas was never white..it was always colourful n glossy...rite from my school days..until the previous year...christmas shopping wid my sis ...makin up the christmas tree..all dis filled my christmas until recently...but 2day far away from all dis...i really feel i m missing something very big...smthing very special...
Well i guess its the spirit of christmas that hasnt dawned upon me yet...it doesnt seem like the most special time of the year when u r happy no matter what..dont kno where i lost my christmas spirit...well 5 more days to go...hope the magic of the season does somethin 2 liften my spirits up.........

No comments:

Post a Comment