Social Icons

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry xmas everyone...

hi guys....
merry xmas 2 all of u...mayb Is kinda late,bt finally i think the spirit of the season has dawned upon me completely...well better late thn never i guess...today i woke up2 a very foggy morning...so foggy tht i cudnt c a person right in frnt of me...





These are the pictures of my frontyard 2 day mornin a 10....

well,as i told u guys earlier his is my first white christmas...n i guess it would be better 2 njoy the season t han to sulk about thinking smthing absolutely improbable....

well i jus came bac frm watchin a movie...good one...holiday...well made me feel good...well i like these kind of movies...reminds u of the simple things in life that gives you happiness...to speak of it movies and music have always been a detour in my life....well more than movies its music which has inspired me....led me from places 2 places..n frm people 2 people...been wid me thruout my life....thru good n bad....cnt hink of a life widout music...mayb i should add it as the 6th basic necissity of my life.....

i'm deviaitin too far from he topic...wanted 2 wish u guys a very happy xmas...n i pray tht santa will make all ur wishes come true...well thts the spirit of the season...hope.....shoudn ever give up on it or shoudnt ever loose it...its what keeps our lives goin n makin us look forward 2 each day......luv u all....god bless........

No comments:

Post a Comment